General Terms and Conditions
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances unless otherwise instructed by the event organiser. In the case of a refund being issued for tickets bought, refund will be issued on the Ticket face value.
- The Event Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Event Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, postponed or unsatisfactory, or in the event that Buyer is not allowed to attend the event for any reason, the Event Owner cannot be held responsible for any liability including any costs whatsoever incurred by the Buyer in connection with the said event.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets.
- This ticket is required for you to be left embarking on the boat, so please make sure that you print and bring or display on your mobile with Full Brightness. Without the presentation of this ticket, the Event owner reserves the right to prohibiting you from embarking the boat.