|Day||Weigh-in Time||Men/ Women||Category||Start||End||Lifters|
|Sunday 11.06.23||07:00 – 08:30||Men||59kg||09:00||12:00||20|
|11:00 – 12:30||Women||47kg||13:00||16:00||17|
|15:00 – 16:30||Women||52kg||17:00||21:00||25|
|Monday 12.06.23||08:00 – 09:30||Men||66kg B-Group||10:00||13:00||14|
|12:30 – 14:00||Women||57kg B-Group||14:30||18:00||20|
|17:00 – 18:30||Men||66kg A-Group||19:00||22:00||8|
|17:00 – 18:30||Women||57kg A-Group||19:00||22:00||8|
|Tuesday 13.06.23||08:00 – 09:30||Women||63kg B-Group||10:00||13:00||16|
|12:00 – 13:30||Men||74kg B-Group||14:00||17:30||22|
|17:00 – 18:30||Women||63kg A-Group||19:00||22:00||8|
|17:00 – 18:30||Men||74kg A-Group||19:00||22:00||8|
|Wednesday 14.06.23||IPF General Assembly||10:00|
|Thursday 15.06.23||06:00 – 07:30||Women||69kg B-Group||08:00||12:00||25|
|11:00 – 12:30||Men||83kg B-Group||13:00||18:00||34|
|17:00 – 18:30||Women||69kg A-Group||19:00||22:00||8|
|17:00 – 18:30||Men||83kg A-Group||19:00||22:00||8|
|Friday 16.06.23||06:00 – 07:30||Women||76kg B-Group||08:00||11:00||18|
|10:00 – 11:30||Men||93kg B-Group||12:00||19:00||42|
|17:00 – 18:30||Women||76kg A-Group||20:00||23:00||8|
|17:00 – 18:30||Men||93kg A-Group||20:00||23:00||8|
|Saturday 17.06.23||06:00 – 07:30||Men||105kg B-Group||08:00||12:30||32|
|10:30 – 12:00||Men||120kg B-Group||12:30||16:00||25|
|14:30 – 16:00||Women||84kg||16:30||19:30||20|
|17:00 – 18:30||Men||105kg A-Group||20:00||23:00||8|
|17:00 – 18:30||Men||120kg A-Group||20:00||23:00||8|
|Sunday 18.06.23||07:30 – 09:00||Women||84+kg B-Group||09:30||14:00||9|
|07:30 – 09:00||Men||120+kg B-Group||09:30||14:00||18|
|13:00 – 14:30||Women||84+kg A Group||15:00||18:00||8|
|13:00 – 14:30||Men||120+kg A Group||15:00||18:00||8|
Important Items to Remember
Nomination of athletes and officials to International Events shall be received by the Championship Secretary with a copy to the Meet Director within the following time limits:
- Preliminary nomination not later than 60 days prior to an International Event.
- Final nomination, submitted not later than 21 days prior to an International Event, must be made from those nominated in the preliminary nomination. (IPF By-Laws 14.5)
According Technical Rules [Page 4, item 7] at the final nomination you must definitely list the athletes, who will take part in the championship. At the Technical meeting you can only delete athletes from your final nomination no more change by weight class of any athlete is possible. The final nomination is valid for the competition.
Changes may occur to the timetable of events. All changes will take place at the technical meeting that will be held on Saturday, 10th June 2023 19:00 at the Intercontinental Hotel. Victory Ceremonies will be held at the end of each lifting session. It will be mandatory that each athlete wear their National Team Warm-up/Track Suit for the award presentation.
Indemnity & Insurance: All participating federations and its delegated athletes and officials agree to indemnity and not hold the organizing committee accountable for and against any claims for personal injury, financial loss, death or property damage, in any form, arising out of or in any way resulting from the participation in, postponement or cancellation of the said World Championships.
For the: IPF World Classic Open Powerlifting Championship
- You are strictly liable for any substance found in your body (or specimen). You may be charged with anti-doping rule violation for the presence or use of a prohibited substance or method, whether its use was intentional or not.
- Always check your medications and supplements before consuming them to make sure they do not contain any substances or methods included on the WADA Prohibited List.
- Educate yourself on the risks of taking supplements and minimize your risk.
Only Sub-Junior & Junior athletes must successfully complete education through the World Anti-Doping Agencies (WADA) online education platform (ADeL) in order to be able to compete. You must submit your completed certificate from ADeL with your nomination for your registration to be complete.
- requirements for submitting whereabouts information
- rights and responsibilities during sample collection
- responsibility to avoid the use of prohibited substances and methods
- consent to the use of your information
- obligations to follow the IPF Anti-Doping Rules and all consequences deriving therefrom
- All athletes participating at this event are classified as an International Level Athlete.
As an International Level Athlete, if you have a medical condition for which you need to take a medication or use a therapeutic method that is prohibited under the WADA Prohibited List, apply for a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) to the appropriate organization (IPF or NADO) prior to the start of its use and at least 30 days before competing.
For athletes competing in the Sub-Junior and Masters level categories, you are not required to apply for a TUE in advance of being tested. However, if you do compete in one of these categories and you are taking a medication that contains a prohibited substance you will be required to apply for a TUE retroactively should you be selected for doping control at this event.
For all anti-doping related questions, please contact email@example.com.